À propos de ce fichier
Key Changes :
- This release focuses on bug fixes and performance. You should see speed improvements. New features include:
- A new moderator setting to restrict users from ignoring moderators.
- A new group setting to allow members to lock their own content.
- A new group setting to hide a group from filters in search.
- When moving content moderators are now prompted for where you want to be redirected after the action.
- Activity Streams can be created with condensed view as default.
- An email is now sent when an account is locked for too many bad login attempts.
- When editing a member in the AdminCP, it will now show how much of their messenger storage quota is being used.
Quoi de neuf dans la version 4.2.2 ?
4.2.2 is a maintenance release that fixes issues identified in 4.2.1 and:
- A new extraction process to make auto-upgrades more robust
- The upgrade system will do a check of all files to ensure they are up to date before proceeding
This release also contains security enhancements to prevent possible XSS and increase protections on account management functions. It is recommended you upgrade to ensure the security on your Community.